Friday, February 9, 2007

Whose your Daddy??? (02/09/2007)

If you have a question for Euftis, send him an email with “Daddy” or some derivation thereof in the subject line. Whose your Daddy? is brought to you by Playboy.com.

Playboy Store Valentines 2007


Papi,

I had a dream that my ex boyfriend stopped by without calling. He knocked on the door
and I looked through the peep hole after just getting out of the shower. I asked him what
he wanted he said that he had my money for cell phone charges he owed me and that he
wanted his stuff.

I told him to wait because I wasn't dressed and he said it was never a problem b4 unless
I had company! LOL!

So I just opened the door with a towel wrapped around me. I said you just want to see
me naked and smiled at him. He didn't get the joke I guess or wasn't paying
attention. He just stared and I said excuse me while I get dressed and walked away.

I went into the bedroom and while I pulled a t-shirt over my head he walked in. I asked
him what was he doing in here and he said to watch me dress. I told him that I
didn’t feel comfortable and asked him to wait in the living room and I'd be right out.

He walked out without saying anything. I threw on some shorts so I could hurry up and
get him out of my place and then I walked in to the other room to get his stuff
and took it to him.

He handed me $300 dollars and asked me if that was enough and I told him yes and
thanks for coming. I started walking to the door to show him out and he just stood
there. I asked him if he had a problem and he said yes. I asked him what it was and
he dropped his bag, walked up to me and turned me around facing the wall.

He started to rub his dick against my ass and I told him that it wasn’t a good idea
because we had both moved on and we should leave it like that because we don't make
each other happy.

He pulled my ponytail to angle my head to the side and said, “…I told you I never had a
problem with you, you have the problem with me.”

I said, “Okay...fine but this is not good and I'd rather not do this.”

He asked, “Why…was I expecting a date?”

I said, “No I'm going to bed alone not that its any of your business.”

He said, “It is my business because you’re mine and nobody else's! I want you back
and I’m spending the night!”

I said no and he stuck his tongue in my ear and begged me to stay. I told him that we
can't go back and that I needed more and he said he'd give it to me. I reminded him
how he said the same shit to me b4.

He ignored me pulling down my shorts and started playing with my pussy. He dropped
his pants and rubbed his dick in between my butt cheeks and said, "See what you do
to me?"

He told me that I can't leave him and that he loves me. I told him that if he really loved
me he would want to see me happy.

He said he wanted to make me happy and turned me around and licked my nipples. He
then bent down and lifted one leg over his shoulder and ate me out for a good
15 min. He stood up after I came in his mouth and whispered in my ear, “See?
Your body knows me, it needs me.”

He then lifted me up against the wall and fucked the shit out of me. He said in between
humps, "Nobody been taking care of this pussy huh? Look at her… She cuming
down my legs, you need me to take good care of her, you know I love you. We're
meant to be together, everything is not going to be easy but we can do it"

Then he came and let me slide down the wall. He walked me over to the bed and we
laid down. We went to sleep and he woke me with a few kisses to my neck the next
morning.

He said, “I'm off to school sweetie...I'll call you later.”

I looked at him and said, “I can't believe what happened!”

He said, “Believe it and I'll call you later.”

I said , “Yeah right!”

Then he leaned down and looked me in my face and I was like, “Back up yo my breathe
is kickin!

He said, “Girl give me some suga and I WILL CALL YOU LATER!”

Then I woke up!

What was that dream about? It seemed very real. A lot of times I can tell I'm dreaming
but can't do anything about it but this one seemed like it was really happening. I
mean I felt my heart beat harder when he came in my bedroom and scared me. I felt
the cold walls when he fucked the shit out me against it. It was crazy.


FuckedByADream



Fucked,

What a wonderfully vivid dreamer you are. :o) Acquiring the ability to interpret your
dreams is a powerful tool. In analyzing your dreams, you can learn about your
deep secrets and hidden feelings. So what is your dream telling you?

To analyze your dreams you need to look at the key symbols in the dream. The key
symbols that I see in your dream are:

Ex-boyfriend
Obsession
Rape
Fear

Don’t be alarmed by the symbols I listed and take them at face value. This is what I
think your dream is telling you. Dreaming about your ex-boyfriend is an indicator
that your subconscious is telling you to never again settle for qualities
exhibited by him. Whatever it is that you need, he doesn’t have it. Therefore, if
you run into someone like him in the future…keep moving. In your dream he was
constantly trying to tell you what to do and every time you disagreed with him.

The obsessive behavior that your ex showed in the dream suggests that you need to take
some time to work through some difficulty. (No…your dream is not telling
you that he is a stalker.) Since in your dream your boyfriends obsessive
behavior revolved around sex, I suspect the difficulty that you need to work out is finding
someone who can put it down like your ex. Your subconscious is not
telling you that you miss your ex. It is telling you that you need to find someone who can
knock your back out like him.

The rape aspect of your dream suggests a sadistic expression of your sexual desire (I
LIKE that shit!). To dream of being raped expresses an unconscious desire to be
violated, conquered, or forced into forbidden territory. With you, I suspect it’s the
latter. Dreaming of being raped also suggests that someone is jeopardizing your
self-esteem and emotional well-being.

Therefore, the rape element of your dream is telling you that you need someone who
can push your limits and broaden your horizons (not just sexually). I would also
say that your mind is telling you that your relationship with your ex damaged
your self-esteem somewhat. Take some time to heal emotionally.

The fear aspect of your dream I feel is the most important. This signifies that you are
having anxieties in certain circumstances of your life. I suspect that anxiety
revolves around your relationship with men. My advice here is to take a
step back and analyze your last relationship. Look at the things you could have
done better or differently so that you don’t make the same mistakes in your
next relationship.

Hopes this helps. And by all means…share your dreams with me anytime. *wink*



Whose your Daddy?

No comments: