Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Now you can read my erotic books on your smartphone or PDA!!!!

My books are now available in .prc format and can be read on your smartphone or PDA. Get them now at MobiPocket.

'OffdaChain'  by 'Euftis Emery' OFFDACHAIN
$8.00 - Euftis Emery - 899 KB

This book represents a metamorphosis for me. A metamorphosis of sexual transformation. I have always been a freak. However, my sexuality has always been repressed. Repressed by parents, friends, and lovers. I am no longer repressed. I am no longer
More...

'Off the Chain Volume 2'  by 'Euftis Emery' OFF THE CHAIN VOLUME 2
$9.00 - Euftis Emery - 1223 KB
In Off the Chain Volume 2, I continue the stories with the characters that you met in my first book in addition to introducing some new ones. Although the volumes of Off the Chain are defined as a series of short stories, there is cohesion in the stories
More...
'OfftheChainSampler'  by 'Euftis Emery' OFFTHECHAINSAMPLER
$3.00 - Euftis Emery - 565 KB

This ebook is a sampler of stories in the books Off the Chain and Off the Chain Volume 2. Both books contain a series of erotic short stories written from a male perspective.

Stories from Off the Chain in the sampler.

Horny In the
More...

No comments: