Sunday, December 6, 2009

Whose your Daddy?

If you have a question for me, send an email with Daddy or some derivation thereof in the subject line.

Whose your Daddy?




Dear Daddy,

Today I started back my exercising regiment. I lost the little toning I had, so I went on the treadmill to jog. I've also ordered some of those Tai-Chi DVDs to help give me more flexibility.

So I'm working out in the gym when the security guy comes by and tells me its time to go. I look at my phone, not realizing the time. Ive been at the gym for a good two hours. My roommates will nag me about where Ive been this late at night.

I grab my things and start toward the door, I say goodnight to the guard and head out the gym. Its a little chilly and I wish that I had brought my jacket, instead of just wearing a sweatshirt and short-shorts.

I walk to my apartment complex and it's really dark and somewhat scary due to the trees blowing eerily in the wind but I'm used to it. I'm really anxious about what Im going to eat for dinner. For a college student I'm doing really with my eating habits.

I feel something behind me and I turn and look around but see nothing but a bunch of parked cars, apartment buildings and trees. I stand there for a moment and listen, nothing still. Shrugging my shoulders I keep walking and after a few feet more I again get the feeling like someone is watching me.

I pick up my pace and really start hurrying home forgetting how cold it is. I just want to get away from whoever is watching me. Seeing someone walking towards me I slow my pace and watch them closely since I'm not sure of their intentions.

The person approaches then passes and I stop to catch my breath and calm my racing heart. My breath is finally becoming steady and my heart has stopped its pounding, when I feel a hand slide over my ass and cup it. I gasp and the person tells me to shut the fuck up.

He says that I was asking for this because I was wearing my short-shorts. He slides his hand up and into my shorts and chuckles when he discovers I'm not wearing undies. He calls me a filthy slut and grabs my ass. I gasp and try to move away but he is too quick and strong.

He pulls me back against him and his hard cock pushes against my ass and his hand moves from my ass to cup my pussy. Im scared because I am about to be violated by a stranger!

I struggle harder against the man and he continues to restrain me seemingly without much effort. I'm panting and he laughs then pulls me off the sidewalk into the darkness between the trees. He pulls off my shorts and slides a finger in-between my pussy lips and groans when he discovers my piercing.

He tells me that Im a dirty whore for having my clit pierced. Then he slides a finger inside my pussy and I moan a little in pleasure. I bite my lip fighting back the uncontrolled feeling but its too late. He noticed and whispers into my ear that he likes how I moan.

He starts kissing my neck, and playing with my bra bound breast. His free hand slides under my shirt and cups my tummy, squeezing it and rubbing it. I feel his cock pulsing against my naked ass and then he pulls my shirt off as well.

I watch his hands as they roam my body and I moan again because he feels so good. He's touching me in all the right places and I don't have to tell him what to do. I hear a zipping sound and some rustling and I know he's undressing.

I turn and face him but I can't see his face...I just know he's white with a nice firm body. I look at his cock and smile. Its so fucking big and I wonder if I can fit it into my mouth.

I drop to my knees so I can suck him off and he pulls me back up gently by my hair and says, next time I just want a quick fuck right now. He pushes me against a tree and tells me to spread my ass cheeks for him. I do as he requests and I feel his mouth licking my ear as he slides his thick cock into my pussy.

It feels so good I start to forget I'm outside with a rapist fucking me. He yanks my bra straps down and uncovers my exposed nipples with his big hands. They pull and pinch, squeeze and tug as his dick slides in and out of me hard and fast. I'm moaning like crazy and I can hear him moaning in my ear.

He tells me how wet I am and how he loves the sounds I'm making. He's tells me his name and I open my mouth to tell him mine when suddenly I wake up. I'm in my bed, no sex, and no rapist.

I have tons of dreams like this, and I would like to know what they mean. Why is it that my daily life in my dreams ends up like this? And what should I do about it?

Anime1989



Anime1989

I love interpreting women's dreams when they are like this. Lets take a look and see whats going on in your subconscious. First lets identify the key elements in your dream. They are as follows:

Gym
Darkness
Being watched
Pursuit
Big Dick
Rape
Oral Sex

As Ive stated in previous dream interpretations that I have done, never take a symbol at its face value. This is what I think your dream is telling you. The first symbol in your dream was the gym and this indicates that you need to apply the things that you have learned and incorporate them into your daily life.

The darkness in your dream symbolizes that you need to keep your temper in check. You have the tendency let your emotions get out of control and lose your temper.

The being watched component suggests that you are feeling confined in your work environment or a personal relationship. You feel you are lacking a sense of privacy. While the pursuit aspect indicates that you are refusing to acknowledge a certain viewpoint or idea.

To see a penis in your dream signifies sexual energy, power, aggression, and fertility. To see and exceptionally large penis, suggests doubts and anxieties about your sexual drive and libido.

Dreams of rape are dreams of violence. As a dreamer, you may find yourself as an aggressor, victim, or spectator to the crime. In dreams of this nature, your role and feelings about the others in the event are crucial to understanding the meaning of the dream. If you have recurring dreams of being the victim of rape, you should try to determine if post-traumatic stress is a factor in your dreams.

If that's not the case, then the rape aspect could just denote your need to be desired. The fantasy provides an excuse for you to do the things that the rapist (i.e., your ego) really wants you do.

You also expressed a desire in the dream to, drop to your knees and suck him off To dream that you are giving or receiving oral sex signifies your willingness to give or receive pleasure. It is symbolic of your creative energy and reaffirms that you are headed in the right direction in life.

Without knowing your past I would venture that you are a tad bit at war with yourself dear but coming to the realization that you're a freak. If you're in a relationship with someone now you're dreams are telling me that they ain't givin' it to you like you want it. If they are capable then open your mouth and tell him how you want it. If he cant slang some dick then retire his ass and hire someone that can.

There is a very bad gurl in you that's just dying to come out and play. Let her. Stop repressing your true nature . If you see a dick that makes your mouth water...suck it. See a dick you want to fuck...fuck it.

Stop waiting for a rapist to come take that pussy, slap that phat ass and call you a bitch. You know you want it. Go out and get it.

Whose your Daddy?

Tags: advice euftis

No comments: