Monday, July 25, 2011

Is Apple Using Gift Cards to Prop Up a Sagging iBookstore?

The problem with the iBookstore is that it is anal in regards to the content that they will allow upon it. I own a iPhone4, iPad, iMac and MacBook. I'm also an established author. So when Apple announced the iBookstore I was very excited.

That excitement was dashed quickly, however, when the iBookstore approved only two of my books for sale on the store. I write erotica, and Apple felt that my covers and images inside of the books were just too much for their little hearts to take.

Two months later, the ibookstore informed me that upon...second thought...they were removing my book "I'm Shy...", from the iBookstore because the cover was just too hot for them to handle. I published a new book yesterday but with the flakiness of the iBookstore I'm not the least bit concerned with publishing any new work there and I encourage all of my readers to read my work on Amazon's Kindle and Barnes and Noble's Nook. I'm not the only publisher feed up with the iBookstore doing this. And there are many readers who realize that it's a very good chance that they won't find the book that they are looking for at the iBookstore.

Use the following link to read the article:

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/11/14/is-apple-using-gift-cards-to-prop-up-a...

 

Get my books for the Nook

Get my books for the Kindle

Get my SoftCover Books

Get my Bondage Aids

No comments: