Thursday, December 15, 2011

Keep it in the Family

Keepcover
My next book up will be the tardy tale, Keep it in the Family.  Those of you who read my books on the iPhone or iPad may have noticed that my eBooks are enhanced with color photos live links and video.

Since Amazon announced that the Kindle Fire will be able to handle HTML4 (forgive me while I geek out for a minute) the enhanced features will also work on that device as well (and should work on any device that plays ePub files).

So what this means for you, the reader, is that starting with, Keep it in the Family, I'm going to start putting out fully enhanced eBooks with color photos, video, links...and...audio!

Ohhhh yea!

At any rate, stay tuned for my next book and if you haven't sighned up yet be sure to pop over to www.euftis.com and give me your email address so I can hit you with an update as soon as the book comes out.

And be sure to get, I'm at it again..., where you can read a 10,000 word excerpt from the upcoming book.

 

 


Get my books for the Nook

Get my books for the Kindle

Get my SoftCover Books

Get my Bondage Aids

 

No comments: