Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wet Again

Gonnaeatyou


At last his breathing slowed. “God, that was wonderful,” he said.

“Mmmmmm….” Her voice was almost a purr, her face still buried in the pillow. “Oh, yes, it certainly was. Mmmmmm…”

He had been on his knees, behind her, but now he dropped down beside her on the bed. Her ass was still raised high, and she stretched her legs out and laid on her stomach. He propped up on one elbow. She felt his hand rubbing her back, his fungers sliding through the thick cum all over her back.

“I love the way you look,” he said. “I love the way this looks… thick, white cum, all over your sexy dark skin…”

“You gonna take a picture of that, too? I think you kinda forgot about the camera once you got into a good rythym.”

“I do get distracted, don’t I? But I think the photos I took are going to be very, very nice.”

She put her hand on his chest, and could feel that his heart was still racing. “I know you probably need to go soon,” she said. “But you’re so messy now. Do you want to take a shower?”

“That depends. Are you going to join me?”

“Of course,” she said.

* * * * *

He was first into the shower. The water was perfect: hot, but still comforting. As she stepped through the shower door, he could see her reflection in the mirror. Her body was stunning, and he could see his cum slowly dripping down her back, dripping down between the cheeks of her ass.

She took his hands and placed them on her hips, and he pulled her body next to his. She leaned into the flow of water, wetting her hair, and he was struck by how dark her hair was: jet black, so black that he couldn’t picture anything darker, and yet the water seemed to make it darker still.

“God, you’re beautiful,” he said.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him, then kissed him. Suddenly he felt his heart quicken. He moved his hands across her hips, around to her ass, rubbing her.

“You know,” she whispered, “You made me all messy. Don’t you think you ought to help me clean up?” She ducked her head under the flowing water, then playfully flicked her head, splashing water on his cheek. She grabbed a bottle of body wash and handed it to him. “Here,” she said. “Let’s start here…” She turned around, facing away from him, arching her back. “Am I all messy?”

“Ohhh, yes….” he said.

Her voice, in reply, was teasing: “Mmmmm… yes, I bet I’m very messy.” Then she the tone changed, became low and seductive: “It’s your fault I’m messy, isn’t it? You were fucking me with that big, hard dick. You were screwing my tight little pussy, and then you came all over me, didn’t you?”

He drew a deep breath and bit his lip, involuntarily. “Mmmm, yes, I did.”

“You liked it, didn’t you? You liked banging me doggy style. You liked the way your cock felt inside my hole, didn’t you?”

He began rubbing the body wash on her back. “God, yes, ” he said. “I loved it…”

“Mmmmm, I liked it, too,” she said. “I liked hearing you moan while you pumped in and out. I liked feeling your balls slap up against my clit…”

She reached back with one hand, and began rubbing his balls. She could feel the shaft of his cock brush up against the back of her hand, and could tell that it was growing hard.

“You loved fucking my tight little pussy… and you loved looking at it, didn’t you? You loved watching you cock slide in… vanishing inside my body… and you loved seeing my pussy stretch open around you, didn’t you? And you loved looking at my ass.”

He felt her hand wrap around the shaft of his cock, felt the hot water splashing over their bodies, heat and steam and wetness, enveloping them.

“You and your little camera,” she teased. “You loved it, didn’t you? You loved looking at my pussy and my ass… you loved watching me get fucked. You loved seeing your dick inside me. And you loved taking those pics, didn’t you? I bet you can’t wait to see them. I bet you’re gonna stroke your cock when you look at them. Naughty little boy… taking pics of my ass! You get off looking at my asshole, don’t you? And I bet you loved cumming all over me. I bet you love the thought that your cum is still dripping down my back, down my ass…”

“Mmmmm… you know me so well…”

“Fuck yes, baby,” she said. Then she said it again, emphasizing the first word: “Fuck yes.” Her hand was pumping up and down on his cock. “You want it to still be there, don’t you? You want your cum to be dripping down my ass, dripping down toward my pussy… and you want my pussy to be dripping, too, don’t you? Only you want that to be my own wetness… you want to see my juice dripping out of my hot little hole, and you wanna stick your finger in and feel it all over you skin…”

“I want all of that,” he said. “And I want so much more…”

She turned to face him and dropped to her knees. “I bet you want this,” she said, and she slid his hard cock into her mouth.

He moaned loudly and fought the impulse to close his eyes, because he loved seeing her. Her thick, dark lips puckered around the shaft of his cock, sliding up and down. She sucked hard, drawing her cheeks in. “Oh god…” he muttered. He ran his slipped his fingers into her wet black hair.

“Oh, god…” he said again. He could feel her tongue, lapping aggressivly back and forth over the head of his cock. He gripped her head gently and pulled her back. “You have to let me have a turn,” he said. She smiled and stood up, then leaned back against the wall of the shower and spread her legs.

“Mmmmm, you go, baby.”

He knelt slowly, the water splashing over both of them as he kissed her lips, then her neck, then her breasts. Then he dropped to his knees and pressed his face into her crotch.

“Oh, lick it, baby,” she said. It was the last thing she spoke clearly: As his tongue pressed hard against her clit, she began to moan, a long, low, soft moan.

He looked up at her and saw that she was looking down at him; their eyes locked in pure pleasure, pure excitement. Back and forth, over her clit, in and out of her pussy. With one hand, she was rubbing her breasts; with the other, she held the back of his head, pressing his face against her. Her breaths grew shorter and shorter, until they were a series of quick gasps. Then, suddenly, she began to cry out, and he felt her other hand grabbing his head, pressing harder and harder, and suddenly she cried loudly, very loudly, and he felt the pressure of her body against his face and realized that she had lifted her feet clear of the floor, pressed tightly beteen the wall at her back and his face between her thighs.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh god,” she groaned. “Oh oh ohhhhhhh my fucking god,” and suddenly she was laughing, and his arms were around her. She brought her feet back to the floor and sighed. “Oh, fuck, that was soooo nice,” she said.

“Oh, you think I’m done? No, not quite,” he said. “You know what I wanna do, don’t you?”

She laughed. “Fuck, yeah, I know what you wanna do. And I fucking like it!” she said. She moved to the center of the shower and turned away from him, then bent over. “Go for it, baby,” she said.

“God, you look so fucking good,” he said. He slid his hands up her thighs, to her ass, and spread her open.

“Mmmmm, lick it, baby… do it…” she moaned, and suddenly she felt his tongue teasing her asshole, flicking back and forth.

“God, you are a fucking pervert,” she laughed. “And I fucking love it, because I am too!”

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm…”

She let him lick her for a while, and she rubbed her tits, and her clit. Then she turned and dropped to her knees. “OK, boy… time to finish what I started. Feed me that cock, baby…”

He slid into her mouth, felt her sucking, licking, felt the cum rising inside his shaft. He knew he was about to cum, and he gently began to press her mouth away from him.

She shook her head no, and he could tell that she was giggling, even with her mouth so full. For one brief moment, she took his cock out of her mouth. “come on… cum in my mouth, baby…” Then her lips closed around him again, her tongue flicking the head, her fingers rubbing his balls. “Ohhhhhhhhhh god,” he groaned, and suddenly he was cumming, cumming in her mouth. She made a sound that was somewhere between a moan and a laugh, and then opened her lips, letting the thick load of cum pour out, down the shaft of his cock, down onto her tits, onto her thighs, all over. She scooped the cum up with her fingers and began licking them, laughing.

“God, that was wonderful,” he said.

“Deja vu…” she laughed. “Look, we’re all messy again.”

He smiled. “So I guess we have to start all over again, don’t we?”

No comments: