Monday, September 24, 2012

I want...

 

I want her to suck my cock…

Sometimes stray thoughts take control of me. Under normal circumstances — that is, if we define “normal” as my typical level of perversion —I prefer giving oral sex to receiving. There is something so wonderful about tasting a woman… about hearing her sigh as my tongue dances back and forth across her clit, across her lips…

But…

Right now, at this moment, I’m thinking of one woman in particular, and I’m thinking of one sexual act.

I want her to suck my cock. And I want that for a purely visual reason. It’s about her skin… her dark, smooth, perfect skin. I want her in front of me, naked, on her knees. I want to feel her lips on my cock, I want to feel my cock disappearing into her mouth. I want to feel her warmth and her wetness. I want her to suck me. I want to feel her mouth sliding up and down, licking, sucking the head of hard cock, I want to feel her fingers caressing my balls. I want to look down and see her hair falling over her shoulders, I want to feel it brushing against my thighs as she sucks me. I want her to be voracious… I want her hungry, I want her to burn with the desire to consume me, to consume my erection. I want her to long for my cum… and I want her to make me cum.

I want that for the simplest reason: I want to see. I want this:

As she sucks and licks and teases me, as I feel the cum rising in my balls, straining to burst out of my cock, as her lips squeeze together around my shaft, around my head… as she brings me close, so close, until I can’t resist, until I have to cum…..

I want to take my cock out of her mouth. I want her to grab the shaft of my cock and pump, pointing my cock at her tits, because I want to cum on her. I want to see it…

I want to feel it, yes, I want her to hear me moan, I want to know that it pleases her… but I want to see it, I want to see my cum, bursting out, exploding, spraying, squirting, spilling out of my cock, all over her , delicious tits, all over her fucking hot tits, all over her dark nipples and delicious skin… I want to see my cum, thick, hot, white hot, so white against her skin… I want that, I want to see the contrast of my milky white cum, dripping off of body, dripping from her nipples, streaming down her chest… my white cum, her body… together… pleasing… so perfect…

www.plussizelingerieboutique.com

No comments: