Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm in the dictionary....LOL

I’m in the dictionary...
I periodically google myself to see who is talking about my work or adding my free content to their sites.

I was amused today to find a quote from Off the Chain Volume 2 has been added to the Wikipedia to help to describe the word, "twerk".


http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/twerk


Verb
to twerk (third-person singular simple present twerks, present participle twerking, simple past and past participle twerked) To twitch or jerk.

2005, Florence Hall Abssi, The Call [6], page 613:
"He twerked an eyebrow at his wife."
To move the body in a sexually suggestive twisting fashion.

2005, Euftis Emery, Off the Chain [7], ISBN 1411630475, page 73,
Gaea then stood up over me and turned so that her butt was facing me. She then had the nerve to start twerking.

No comments: