Monday, April 21, 2008

Lexy Harper's review of Abundant Ministries

Preach on, my ‘freaky’ brother!

Freaks like me will love this book, I visualize the men jerking off all over the sexy photographs as they browse through Euftis’s no-holds-barred writing and the women making mental notes to try some of the freaky shit themselves.

Euftis exposes the hypocrisy and the cauldron of seething sexual desire hidden behind the four walls of many churches. The ‘brothers’ and ‘sisters’ who only attend church regularly to feast their eyes on the pastor or some other member of the congregation. The ones who employ only the missionary position in the marriage bed…and every other position when they are getting their freak on extra-maritally.

Euftis is growing as a writer, every new book is better than the one before and if you loved his previous work this one will blow your mind. By the way, I have seen photographs of his friend Sergio and every time he mentions anal sex I pray that these stories are only loosely based on his life. If not, I take my hat off to those brave women who look that monster in the eye and still spread their cheeks!

Lexy Harper
Author of Bedtime Erotica

No comments: