Friday, February 19, 2010

Author "Ms. Downlow's" review of my book Revenge - Between my lover's legs...

5.0 out of 5 stars Humorous and Sexy!, February 18, 2010
By ms. downlow "ms. downlow" (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I read this in one night after downloading the preview, which literally made me laugh out loud. I applaud Euftis Emery's creativity. He manages to make his characters seem like folks you know. I especially love that he makes himself the main character in the novel, and tells you from the outset what you can do if you don't like his decision to do so.

Even better, the sex here is hot, and each scene is unique from the one before. No repetitive phrases, just fresh, hot, sexy action. This is about a man getting his and delivering pleasure to every women he does. I love this story, although it could use a little more editing. I'm a perfectionist about spelling, but this is the first and only novel that I enjoyed so much that the minor errors didn't detract from the work. Bravo Euftis, I will be checking out more of your work!

Click this link to see my books...

No comments: