Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Taste of Sin by Fiona Zedde



Zedde tells a mesmeric tale of lust set in the backdrop of Miami. I am attracted to erotica in which I can potentially expand my own sexual horizons by learning something new or have a voyeuristic peek into things that I am incapable of experiencing (ie, lesbian relationships).

I read this book wide eyed. Like a young boy who falls upon his fathers nudie magazine collection for the first time as he thumbs through the pages quickly while keeping both ears open and glancing over his shoulder repeatedly hoping that they don't get caught.

Fiona does not give us a...taste...of sin. Ohhh no! She stuffs the reader with a banquet of it. I must say after reading this book I am...very...satisfied. However, although I enjoyed the intensity, passion, and remorseless...sinning...of the women that Ms. Zedde created in this hedonistic tale. I am more impressed with Fiona's writing style. At times her words literally dance on the page with a life of their own.

It's official. I am now a Fiona Zedde fan. Great book. Great writer. Five stars.

Euftis Emery
Author of Off the Chain

No comments: