Monday, March 1, 2010

Confessions of a Video Vixen




This is a very sad story of someone who never got their
life together. Life is not one big continuous party and it's
unfortunate that Supahead probably still does not
understand this. I started this review stating that it is a
very sad story. However, I don't find the story sad
because of the trials of Ms. Head. I find it impossible to
feel sorry for someone who makes the same mistakes
again and again.

This story is sad because I feel very sorry for the child
that was birthed by this woman. I won't
say...raised...because a woman who would
leave her child at the doorstep of a physically abusive
father or leave for days and even weeks at a time on
X-tab binging parties is not a mother. I found Supahead's
behavior in regards to her child reprehensible. But what
can you expect? A trollop is as a trollop does.

Euftis Emery
Author of Off the Chain


Click here to get my books...

No comments: