Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm at it again... (eBook Trailer)

This month I will release, "I'm at it again..." an eBook trailer that will preview my next three upcoming books. 

At_it_cover
At_it_cover_back
I will share 10,000 words from each book for a huge 30,000 word preview.  This will be in eBook only and it will be free at LULU, Smashwords, XinXii, Kobo, Sony eBookstore, Diesel, and eBookEros.  Unfortunatly, I will have to charge $.99 on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles because they have minimum retail amounts.

However, people getting the eBook at either Amazon or Barnes and Nobles will get the unedited version that's full of nasty pictures (you know how I do) while the version of the book going to the other stores will have the pictures edited out by my distributor (they anal).  So it balances out.

Following are the books that you will get in the eBook trailer:

 

Keep it in the Family

Keepcover
Why date when your cousin is drop-dead gorgeous?

 

Church Girls are Easy

Church_cover
Need a quick hook-up?  What's the easiest type of chick who will get you straight?  A chicken head, hoodrat, babygurl, tramp or stripper?  Nope.  Naw.  None of the above.  You need to get a girl that's in church!  They easy!

 

Keisha

Keisha
How many women really submit to their husband?  Submit to them to the point that they share their bed with another woman.  Even another man.  Meet Keisha.  Her love for her husband was beyond measure.  So deep that she did any and everything that he wanted with...whomever...he wanted.

She gave him everything he needed.  Everything that he wanted.  Everything that he dreamed.  But he...still...left her for another woman...

That's what's coming up next from yours truly.  As always, I hope you enjoy it.

Euftis

 

Get my books for the Nook

Get my books for the Kindle

Get my SoftCover Books

Get my Bondage Aids

 

2 comments:

Diva G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diva G said...

I can hardly wait!!! If "I'm at it again...(eBook Trailer)" is as erotic, nasty, freaky and steamy as your other books...we ARE in for a treat! I will venture to say oral and anal sex, BDSM and much more! Oh just thinking of the nasty has me totally aroused! Mmmmmm let me go find my 'Daddy' I feel the need to kneel...and...serve...him! Mmmmwhaaa!