Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Amazon disses Apple!

I love my iPhone and iPad but I must admit that Apple was tripping a bit when they tried to lock down the AppStore so that any app that charged for a product had to give them 30% of every sale.

I was curious how Amazon was going to take Apple's new rule because I knew that Amazon had no intentions on paying Apple 30% for every sale that they got from the Kindle app.

I wasn't sure if Amazon would complain or try to sue Apple and I was surprised when they went completely out of the box and announced the Kindle Cloud Reader.

The cloud reader displays in a Safari or Crome browser which allows a user to read...and... purchase books from Amazon.bypassing using an app.

When I heard about this I wasn't very impressed, however, after loading it I was blown over! 

Although I buy my ebooks from Amazon, I prefer to read them on my iPad so that I can view them in color and your ebooks look 10 times better on the Kindle Cloud Reader.

So not only did Amazon get over on Apple but they also now provide a better Kindle Reader.

Check it out:

www.amazon.com/cloudreader

 

Use the followiing link to read the announcement from Amazon:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Introducing-Kindle-Cloud-bw-554626435.html?x=0&...

 


Get my books for the Nook

Get my books for the Kindle

Get my SoftCover Books

Get my Bondage Aids

No comments: