Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Game of Thrones (Free Preview)

HBO has some great shows, unfortunatly I cut the cable cord years ago in favor of streaming what I want to watch on demand for a fraction of the money so I don't watch any of them.

For years, HBO has been stuck on stupid attempting to force people to watch for their shows by either subscribing to cable or buying DVDs.  Their attempt at resisting technology has failed so they are slowly and surley beginging to offer their content for streaming on Amazon.

One of those shows is Game of Thrones, which is my new favorite show.  Game of Thrones is an epic and convoluted tail of a handful of kingdoms and the politics in and between them.

If the complex story does not hook you then the magic, swordplay, mythical monsters or buck-wild freaky sex will.

Use the link above to watch a free video of the making of Game of Thrones and see if it peeks your interest.  I'm sure that it will.

No comments: