Thursday, March 24, 2011

Amazon Kills eBook Lending Site Lendle

I am so glad that Amazon killed this site before it could get it's feet off the ground.  Although, Amazon shouldn't have arbitrarily forced authors into it's eBook lending program in the first place.  That service should have been made...optional...for authors in regard to if they wanted to be a part of it or not.

As an author, I already make content available for free and free samples are available for download so I don't need Amazon or anyone else...lending....my shit.

It amused me when Lendle whined about Amazon shut them down stating that their site was, "...good for authors".  Making it easy to give away my content doesn't do crap for me.  I'm in this for the money.  Not fame.

I'm done with my rant.  Use the following link to read the article:

http://www.psfk.com/2011/03/amazon-kills-ebook-lending-site-lendle.html

 

Get my books for the Nook

Get my books for the Kindle

No comments: