Monday, March 21, 2011

Pick my Next Book Cover

Next month I'm going to release "I'm at it again..." where I provide sneak peeks for my next three novels, Keisha, Church Girls are Easy and Keep it in The Family.  10,000 words for each book for a total of 30,000 words of naughtyness to wet your appetite until each book is released.

Following are some pics from a photo shoot that I did with Ivy Belle. 

Let me know which pic you like best for the cover of "I'm at it again...".  The image that gets the most votes will be used.

Movie_clipping_1
Movie_clipping_3
Movie_clipping_4
Movie_clipping_2
Movie_clipping_5
Movie_clipping_6
Movie_clipping_7
Movie_clipping_8
Movie_clipping_9
Movie_clipping_12
Movie_clipping_10
Movie_clipping_11
Movie_clipping_13
Movie_clipping_14
Movie_clipping_15

Get my books for the Nook

Get my books for the Kindle

No comments: